Logic and Compassion, Facts and Nurturing, Fun and Exploring - check here

We continue the sometimes joyful and sometimes painful path to try to be better human beings - this is only possible because we can rise above logic, that we find the wonder and hope, the language and words to inspire us and keep us going. Thanks for visiting.

Friday, September 09, 2005

Its the Customers Stupid

Tom Peter's blog - well I just found it, what can I say?

I like it a lot when he says in his August 25 2005 blog "Black Dogs, Loved Ones, etc" :


It's the People, stupid! It's the Customers, stupid!

My great friend Warren Bennis said, "The best thing a leader can do for a Great Group is to allow its members to discover their greatness."

My late colleague Boyd Clarke added, "I have always believed that the purpose of the corporation is to be a blessing to its employees."

End of quote from Peter's blog.


I'm downloading Tom Peter's ePaper on PSF - the Professional Service Firm

114 pages, free at www.ChangeThis.com listed under September 7

Tons of very useful papers about the new Customer Economy


I found out about Tom Peter's blog from http://zane.typepad.com/ : Zane's blog

And got to Zane's blog from

www.heartofbusiness.com

where Mark Silver is doing well by doing good.

He's combining the Karma bank and the Money bank and creating $ocial Capital:

"When you want to make a difference and you need to make a profit"


And how did I find Mark Silver's site? Because I was looking for a new domain name....

No comments: