Logic and Compassion, Facts and Nurturing, Fun and Exploring - check here

We continue the sometimes joyful and sometimes painful path to try to be better human beings - this is only possible because we can rise above logic, that we find the wonder and hope, the language and words to inspire us and keep us going. Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Social Customer Manifesto

My post today acknowledges and recognizes an important contribution by Christopher Carfi

The Social Customer Manifesto

* I want to have a say.

* I don't want to do business with idiots.

* I want to know when something is wrong, and what you're going to do to fix it.

* I want to help shape things that I'll find useful.

* I want to connect with others who are working on similar problems.

* I don't want to be called by another salesperson. Ever. (Unless they have something useful. Then I want it yesterday.)

* I want to buy things on my schedule, not yours. I don't care if it's the end of your quarter.

* I want to know your selling process.

* I want to tell you when you're screwing up. Conversely, I'm happy to tell you the things that you are doing well. I may even tell you what your competitors are doing.

* I want to do business with companies that act in a transparent and ethical manner.

* I want to know what's next. We're in partnership…where should we go?



Sounds like a Customer Manifesto to me!


Now if this is the Customer Manifesto - what is the business manifesto?

And in the light of the National Katrina Disaster on many fronts (hurricane, flood, loss of NOLA, government's contract with citizens) - what is the government manifesto?

No comments: